Upper Control Arms
Front and rear upper control arms are designed for maximum fatigue, strength and are the lightest weight option available in the market today.
- Control Arms are produced using a combination of cold and hot forging
- High material strength and properties are achieved as the product is a fully wrought material
- Most forged aluminum control arms have a sealed for life, integral ball joint making them the most reliable configuration possible
- Machining of the forged aluminum control arm is completed with 25% the capital, 10% of the cycle time and tool life 10 to 100 times that of an equivalent steel product
- Using a Forged Aluminum Control arms in the suspension system reduces the un-sprung mass increasing the performance of the system while allowing for the adjacent component's mass to be reduced